History

Roth Werke GmbH developed from a small crafts business to an internationally operating group of companies. Product and program diversification as well as increasing internationalisation of the business activities are the key for the sound growth of the group.


1947
Foundation of the company Bögel & Roth by Heinrich Roth, Andreas and Christian Bögel. Heinrich Roth is general partner and director of the company. Production of wash stoves and bed stones.

1961
Beginning of Manfred Roth's activity.

1963
Heinrich Roth and his son Manfred take over all company shares in 1963. Continuation of the company as Metallwerk Roth KG. Production of steel heating oil tanks.

1969
Manfred Roth takes sole control of the company following his father’s death.

1992
Foundation of the factory in Bischofswerda - today Roth Umwelttechnik.

2004
Claus-Hinrich Roth, Christin Roth-Jäger and Anne-Kathrin Roth become partners of the company alongside their father Manfred Roth.