Roth metal fittings with PressCheck® - extra high quality material
The selection of suitable material plays a vital role on distribution systems for high quality drinking water. Corrosion or substances that are released by the materials can significantly degrade water quality. In order to protect consumers, the material must not create a health hazard. High-performance PPSU plastic and the copper alloy which Roth uses on the metal fitting are ideal for drinking water applications. The standardised materials have a proven track record during many years of practical application, and they conform to the current state of technology.
Suitable for all grades of drinking water
Roth metal fittings are extremely rugged, and they contain some of the most corrosion resistant copper materials. Even when water conditions are extreme, the material can safely be used on domestic water systems. Roth metal fittings are suitable for all grades of drinking water, and they can be combined with all known installation materials.
A further advantage of metal is that it is obtained from recyclable material, helping to save resources and protect the environment.
At a glance
- With Roth PressCheck®
- Metal threaded connections - in compliance with the European Norms and regulations
- Ideal in system combinations with Roth plastic fittings PressCheck®
- Tried and tested over many years
- In accordance with state-of-the-art technology
- Corrosion and dezincification resistant
- Comply with the most rigorous international standards
- Comply with the latest health and environment requirements
- Suitable for unrestricted use in all drinking water installations
- Outstanding properties with regard to tensile and pressure loads
- Made from recyclable materials, thus saving resources and the environment
- Certified according to the WRAS and DVGW specification W534