Roth radiator connection - individual connection methods and installation systems
The Roth radiator connection system is designed as a complete solution. The portfolio of universal fittings provides a range of connection options from the heat source to every radiator in a building. A complete set of perfectly matched components can be combined in a variety of ways to create simple connections above the floor, out of the wall or out of the skirting boards using single or dual pipe systems or a combination of the two. The radiators can be connected to a manifold or directly to the ascending pipes. The system can be used in combination with standard radiators and heat sources.
At a glance
- Complete system compatible with all types of connections, designed for universal use
- All of the connections from the heat source to every radiator
- Simple installation saves time and money
- Roth Alu-Laserplus® pipes ensure maximum dependability
- The system uses only a few different types of components which are perfectly matched, and it is designed for practical use