Roth DUOPEX S5®, Roth X-PERT S5®+ and Roth ClimaComfort S5 - perfect solutions for any demand
Roth DUOPEX S5® and Roth X-PERT S5®+ system pipes and Roth ClimaComfort S5 - the right solution for any application
The Selection of the right pipe system depends on the specific building project and the needs of the customer. Roth supplies three solid-plastic heating pipes which offer outstanding quality.
Roth S5 CoEx technology – outstanding quality for any application
Pipes made using the unique, proven five-layer Roth S5 CoEx technology is the perfect solution for your specific radiant heating system requirements profile. Roth sandwich pipes are made in a one-pass coextrusion production process, guaranteeing optimal bonding between the layers.
5 layers – 5-way protection
Roth system heating pipes have excellent mechanical and chemical properties to ensure that they can take the punishment:
- The EVOH oxygen layer is protected against mechanical damage and the adverse external effects of heat and moisture
- Maximum resistance to deformation caused by concentrated mechanical loads
- In compliance with German construction contract procedures (VOB), the radiant heating systems are designed to provide optimal protection for workers who are carrying out work after installation of the Roth system
- Prevention of oxygen exchange significantly extends the life of the pipes
- Five-layer design optimises linear expansion within a close tolerance band